EVOline P2P1VGA2D Port Benchtop Pop up or Cupboard Pop down Power Tower - 2 angled power, 1 VGA, 2 Data
Ideal use in kitchens, boats, conference rooms, offices, hotels -- wherever safety, design and order are important - tuck it away after use. Complete with lead and 3pin plug.
A hole saw of 102mm diameter is required to fit the EVOline Port.
When the EVOline Port is retracted, a minimum void of 330mm is required from the top of the benchtop.
A clear diameter of 140mm on the underside of the top is required for the locking flange.
- Pops up out of the benchtop or table top without trailing cords
- Subtle, stylish and neat when not in use
- Safe for use in kitchens with islands and sinks (check with your electrician for minimum distances in provided specs before installation)
- Honoured with Red Dot Design Award for design and function
- German-made for New Zealand conditions
- Can be used inverted underneath wall units and cupboard as well
- Thermal overload switch
Colour: Lacquered silver or black top and collar with black sockets
Stainless steel top with silver collar and black sockets
RJ45 data outlets are shielded
2 Year Replacement Warranty
Ask for price on other options - for viewing visit www.evoline.co.nz
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Electrical Direct Ltd © 2018