EVOline P3P2D Port Benchtop Pop-Up or Pop-down Power Point - 3 power + 2 RJ45 phone/data
~~Ideal use in kitchens, boats, conference rooms, offices, hotels -- wherever safety, design and order are important - tuck it away after use. Complete with lead and 3pin plug.
A hole saw of 102mm diameter is required to fit the EVOline Port.
When the EVOline Port is retracted, a minimum void of 330mm is required from the top of the benchtop.
A clear diameter of 140mm on the underside of the top is required for the locking flange.
• Pops up out of the benchtop or table top without trailing cords
• Subtle, stylish and neat when not in use
• Safe for use in kitchens with islands and sinks (check with your electrician for minimum distances in provided specs before installation)
• Honoured with Red Dot Design Award for design and function
• German-made for New Zealand conditions
• Can be used inverted underneath wall units and cupboard as well
• Thermal overload switch
Colour: Lacquered silver top and collar with black sockets
2 year replacement warranty
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below:
Electrical Direct Ltd © 2017