PDL 691RCD30 Single Vertical Socket 10A with 30mA RCD
Product code PDL691RCD30
Perfect in any household environment, especially in the kitchen, bathroom and other high usage areas.
- 20A resistive rating on RCD unit, meaning that other sockets can be wired downstream to benefit from RCD protection.
- 30mA RCD protection for personal safety
- Average unit tripping time of 0.03 of a second to minimise exposure to a fatal shock situation.
- Mechanical indication of device status - indicates whether the RCD is latched or has been tripped.
- Amber neon indication of power availability.
- Unit remains latched in loss of voltage situations - doesn't need to be reset.
- Double pole switching protects against faulty wiring.
- Large clearly labelled terminals for input (Line) and output (Load).
- Mounting Centres 84mm
- 230-240V a.c. 50Hz
- Maximum load: 4800W
- Type tested to AS/NZS3190
All PDL RCDs are tested rigorously to ensure maximum quality and reliability in the field.
Suits metal cover plate: 691RCDM PB/BBZ/SS - plastic replacement covers not available